Showing 1–9 of 100 results
Box signed by “MAGASINS CHALONS, ALEXANDRIE”
Box signed by “MAGASINS CHALONS, ALEXANDRIE”, lined in rice grain canvas with manufacturer’s screen printing, reinforced by oak wood slats and leather bands received with studs, metal reinforcements in brass, and leather handle. Beige canvas interior with striped motifs.
Hansom Cab’s rectangular lanterns.
Hansom Cab’s rectangular lanterns with beveled glass, copper beads, round chimney and front horn. Interior in rounded silver copper plate.
The Hansom Cab is a kind of horse-drawn carriage designed and patented in 1834 by Joseph Hansom, an architect from York. The vehicle was developed and tested by Hansom in Hinckley, Leicestershire, England.
Wicker picnic basket manufactured by THE CONTINENTAL.
Late 19th century wicker picnic basket manufactured by THE CONTINENTAL with the registration number. the lids are lined inside, one with leather and the other with copper plate with the manufacturer’s signature. includes leather straps for closure with a handle. The four-person basket is made up of four knives and four spoons, a kettle, a stove, two sandwich makers, a sugar and tea box, a bottle of alcohol or oil, a wicker-lined glass bottle and four white enameled plates and cups with gold and burgundy decoration. The accessories are made of copper with brass knobs and plugs.
Picnic basked manufactured by “DREW & SONS”.
Picnic basked manufactured by “DREW & SONS”. Picnic basked manufactured by “DREW & SONS” from the late 19th century. Constains two lids, upper and front opening, the upper one lined inside by engraved cardboard and contains an ivory sheet engraved with the manufacturer’s signature, the lower one lined with silver plate with the manufacturer’s signature. Leather handle with worn silver brass fittings. Functional lock signed by the manufacturer (does not contain the key). It consists of three trays, two glasses and two sandwich makers in white enamelled sheet with gold bevel, an oval box in white enamelled sheet with gold bevel and silver sheet lid with the manufacturer’s signatura. Two small glass jars with silver sheet caps, two glass bottles (one without the lid). Set of three knives and three forks signed by the manufacturer. Drew & Sons was a company founded by Samuel Summers Drew in 1844. It was a company known for its bags, picnic baskets, trunks, and other leather goods. The company also worked with gold and silver. They worked at 33 Piccadilly Circus, London, from 1887 to 1914, when they moved into the Regent Street plant. They had premises on Leadenhall Street in London from 1888-1914 and also on Kings Road in Brighton from 1894. The Drew & Son articles were patronized by Queen Victoria, the Royal Family and many of the courts around Europe.
Set of whip with your table
Set of table with removable vintage whip for carriages, 109 cm long oak table containing two brown leather hoses with silver buckles to place on the carriage and vintage whip for fourth, holly (called rose bush) with hilt in leather and silver caps. L = 1.85 mts. And white kangaroo leather leash with a 2.90-meter goose feather inside.
Lanterns with high magnification magnifying glass.
Rectangular lanterns with beveled glass and brass glass bead, round rear glass in red, oval chimney and front horn with high magnification magnifying glass. Silver nickel plated interior and exterior.
Rectangular lanterns with shape and beveled crystals.
Rectangular lanterns with beveled crystals and nickel silver bead, double chimney one square and one round, round red rear glass. Contains side hook closure. Silver nickel plated interior.
Picnic basket in cowhide signed by the manufacturer “SIRRAM”.
Picnic basket in cowhide from the late nineteenth century. Includes a top cover with a handle and a front cover lined inside with silver sheet. Functional latch lock with locking key. It contains a kettle, a burner cage, a burner signed by the manufacturer “SIRRAM”, a glass milk jug with silver cap, a box for sugar and tea, a sandwich maker, a set of two enameled and glazed ceramic cups and plates with decorative motifs. The lid contains two teaspoons and a lighter.
Davit lantern signed by Lucas King of the Road No. 432.
Davit lantern with the signature of Lucas King of the Road No. 432, consisting of a front magnifying glass with side opening and two small lateral magnifying glasses, round brass beads, round brass chimney with two positions, closed and open. Handle and fuel tank at the base, removable and adjustable by means of a side wheel.